THE KING OF WOOD
Here at Zenith Agro Group, we grow quality Aquilaria trees found in abundance over South East Asia that deliver high grade Oud. With our cutting edge innovation, we have possessed the capacity to produce top notch Oud oil from this Oud which is then further prepared into our extravagance aromas, tea and skincare items.
At Zenith Agro Group, we aim to be both eco-accommodating and ethical. We employ local labour in all our plantations and pay well above the annual wage rate in all countries in which we operate. With access to a huge number of existing Oud trees in Asia, front line biotechnology and creative exchanging stages, we are prepared to bring success to those who are ready.
Number of Oud Trees
Years of Collective Experience
WHY DO WE FOCUS ON OUD?
- Oud is the most rare and precious wood on the planet, prized for its rich, wonderful and healing fragrance.
- The oud market, whether for oil, wood chips or medicinal end user applications, is growing rapidly.
- The latest records from TradeMap indicate that recorded global trade in oud chips and powder in 2013 was 4.7 million kg, an 878% increase in volume from 1995
- Oud oil, a by-product of oud, is an extremely valuable commodity that has been prized throughout history. It is now one of the most important ingredients in the fragrance industry, with one out of eight major fragrances containing oud.
- Oud-based fragrances, with their intense smoky woodiness, are becoming a mainstay in modern perfumery; as a matter of fact many high-end fragrances use oud as a base note ingredient globally.
Zenith Agro Group’s business model is based on creating a vertically integrated business from the management of plantations to the inoculation, harvesting, distilling and processing of oud inputs into a multitude of oud end products, including the highly prized oud oil.